Friday, November 2, 2012

Places She Remembers

The incredibly talented Danielle Webster (who just happens to be my cousin and one of my favorite people) took on a really fun and inspiring challenge last month. She decided to take a photo every day for 30 days, and she actually did it! Her photos are gorgeous and she has such an amazing eye for finding beauty and wonder in everything she sees. I have gathered a few of my favorites to feature here, but be sure to hop on over to her site and look around! Browse the archive to see the whole 30 Day Project and do not miss the black and white series taken in New Mexico or the lush greens of the Portland series. Enjoy!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Leanna! I love all of the images and stories you've shared to date, and it is very cool to now be a part this beautiful corner of the internet you're making your own.

    ReplyDelete