Friday, September 21, 2012

Farm friends

Recently Addy and I paid a visit to our friend Lauren's family's house (even though she is currently living in China) so that we could snuggle their new kittens. After some serious kitten love, so serious in fact that I didn't take a single picture, we made our way into their urban-backyard-farm. Lauren's house was such a fun place to spend parts of our childhood and her numerous animals were always so amazing to me! It was really my only experience with farm animals, growing up in this little beach town where backyards are sacrificed for ocean views more often than not and dogs are about as exotic as pets get.
Just look at this little slice of country in the city!









All photos were taken by Addy or myself using my iPhone. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment