Monday, September 24, 2012

Bits & Pieces

Since not every day or event seems "blog-worthy" and sometimes it's nice to just get a glimpse instead of an explanation, I invite you to have a look at what has been going on around these parts as of late. I plan to make sharing a habit and will be working on actively taking photos instead of half-heartedly snapping them with my phone. Enjoy!  

The inspiration for this series of posts came from one of my favorite blogs, Bleubird. Her photos are always so beautiful and give such a nice glimpse of her family's daily happenings, and it doesn't hurt that they are all adorable and exceptionally cool --family dance parties, pet chickens, simple and funky home decor... need I say more?-- Have a look here and then jump on over to her bits + pieces for a look at how the pros do it. 





1. Joey and I went to see The Short Eyes play a show in North Park. He is recording their first full-length album and we are all very excited! They are so fun to see live and have a really unique sound. 
2. A very special sneak peek at some of what I am working on for my new Etsy shop, Parcel Mint. 
3. More Parcel Mint materials, this time little gift tags for online orders. 
4. My Joe brushing his teeth on the roof. My paralyzing fear of heights prevents me from joining the fun but I think I'm ok with that.
5. Sweater pile! I am stocking up for our trip to Washington. Excited doesn't even begin to describe the way I feel about the need to bundle up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment